Twenty-five years ago when J Lyons Marketing started, computer technology as we know it today was just evolving. Today, personal computers, laptops, smart phones and digital set top boxes are inherent to our daily lives. From the beginning, J Lyons Marketing realized the importance of this industry. We focused our efforts on batteries for technology, camera sensors, display and power chargers. Among our early successes was introducing the first camera program to Blackberry-RIM, which resulted in sales of $100 million. We worked with Arris-Motorola on their first digital set top box that used a primary lithium thionyl battery with large capacity. In a ten year span, Arris-Motorola generated sales of over one half billion dollars. With our help, M FLex Display division received an order from the largest PC OEM for over $50M. With proven success in consumer electronics, we then expanded into automotive, medical and building automation industries.
COMPANIES CURRENTLY UNDER AGREEMENT WITH JLM:
SENDLINGER STR. 7 / ANGERBLOCK 2.OG80331 MÜNCHEN, GERMANY
Nano Computer In The EAR For AI Applications, the offer is about human centric edge computing as the contemporary and complementary answer to intelligent cloud.
Bragi - Superb in technology
- The Dash contains 150 micro components, 27 sensors and a 32-bit processor and is the first computer in the ear, which nobody thought possible until 2 years ago.
- The Dash was always considered as a development platform to create BragiOS, mesh sensing, mesh computing and Edge AI capabilities. It is completely optimized to understand the person wearing it and in which context the user is: E.g. when you start running, swimming, cycling, it automatically starts the activity and to monitor HR etc.
Bragi - Hardware capabilities
- Cost effective miniaturization
- System designed for edge computing
- BragiOS will run on Bragi´s reference design platforms, but also on any other silicon
- Sensor building blocks according to specific requirements possible
- It can be deployed in devices that have to work in extreme scenarios (in water, linking several devices, ultra low power)
- BragiOS enables Body or Personal Area Network capabilities
- Devices can offload work to more powerful or more charged devices
- Enables sensor fusion
- Minimal power, processing and memory footprint
- Can be used as an effective multi-factor identification device, merging the information from various devices
BragiOS is highly scalable and can be customized towards high and low end wearable or other devices (e.g. smart home, industry environment, tools)
- Value creation
- Bragi core competence is to deliver unparalleled “Know Your Customer/ User” and actionable knowledge through connected edge computers.
- Bragi will create added value for your consumers and product users through actionable information and real time feedbacks or services.
- You will gain very deep insights into your customer/ user needs and preferences and with this added intelligence be able to reduce marketing and advertisement cost or create much better services and product
70 Castiian Drive Goleta, CA93117USA
Technology: Low cost IR camera chips embedded in a tablet provide “real” diagnostics with third party software
Market: PC - Tablet OEMs
FLIR is the world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of thermal imaging infrared cameras. FLIR developed an infrared camera for tablets handheld device which provides the capabilities of a $2,000 embedded IR camera for roughly less than $100 per chip set, depending on volume. We are working on a visual video inspection software package that uses intelligent software algorithms that converts colors into real data that any automobile mechanic can read.
3 Garret Mountain Plaza, 3rd Floor, Suite #300, Woodland Park, NJ 07424, US
Technology: Lithium thionyl chloride 20+ year primary battery
Market: Consumer Electronics with long shelf life (10 or more years), Automatic Meter Reading (AMR), medical, wearable
Maxell is the world’s largest manufacturer of lithium thionyl chloride (A, AA 2/3A 1/2 A 3.6v) and manganese dioxide coin cells, rechargeable coin cells and Li-ion prismatic cells. Major applications used by these cells are memory back-up for semiconductors, power for AMR, smart phones, sensors, medical electronics and GPS.
under prior agreement with jlm:
Suite 343 162-168 Regent Street London, W1B 5TD United Kingdom
Technology: Cutting-edge imaging — Assertive Display technology
Market: OEMs PC / Tablet / Automotive / TV
Apical is market leader in sunlight view ability display technology. Over 400M units in production of smart phones and tablets ship with Apical display technology. The technology allows multimedia to be viewable at the optimal brightness in varying ambient light conditions — enhancing both the user experience and saving power. JLM covers the US PC tablet market and has served the European Auto market since early 2015.
M-Flex is an ODM for thin modular strong in smart phones & tablets and recently sold-off the display group. Publicly traded sales over $1Billion. MFLEX is a global leader in flexible circuit assemblies which enables customers to develop thinner, lighter, and smarter products. These assemblies are used to connect other components in various kinds of electronics, such as smartphones, tablets, and ultrabooks. Their business model uses technology representatives who can produce sales of potentially $100M plus.
Omnivision is a leading developer of advanced digital imaging solutions. Its award-winning CMOS imaging technology enables superior image quality in many of today's consumer and commercial applications, including mobile phones, notebooks, netbooks and webcams, security and surveillance, entertainment. Sales over $1Billion, digital still and video cameras, automotive and medical imaging systems.
Technology: Sound enhancement in any product that has a speaker or streaming software
Market: PC-Tablet, Headphones, Smart Phones, Speakers, Stereo, Wearables
Audio3D is a game changing technology that transforms poor quality audio into ear popping surround sound. By using a digital algorithm, their technology transforms sound through a software solution that works on an operating system or built-in chip. It can also be layered into a network software platform to enhance sound quality.